Click the green “Online Payment” button above and you will pay your bill using your checking or savings account. This site also accepts American Express®, Discover®, Mastercard®, and Visa® debit or credit cards. Other options instead of providing payment from your card, if your bank participates, you can use the pay with bank feature to sign in to your online bank account and retrieve your bank details to save time. You can also use Masterpass digital wallet, if you don’t have your Mastercard with you.
To Pay Online:
T-Mobile allows customers to make payments online via its Internet member platform.
- Sign into T-Mobile
- Click Pay my bill.
- Choose and account from the selector, if you have more than one. You’ll see your current bill charges.
- Select one of the following:
- Make a payment
- View paper bill. You can see PDF’s of your last 18 bills.
This T-Mobile online platform can be used to set up regular scheduled payments from your checking account or credit card (Direct Debits) and to make one off payments by credit card via any device; your laptop, PC at home or your mobile phone. You can also check and manage monthly bills online. You can even set up regular alerts to get your account balance.
- Note: If you set up Auto Pay you won’t need to pay manually each month. It will be automatically debited from your account. You can also set up paper-free billing to receive your bill by email.
Pay by Phone:
T-Mobile operates an automated phone system allowing you to make payments. Have your billing account number and the phone number associated with your T-Mobile account ready at the time of the call. If you are using a credit or debit card, you need to give your card number and expiration date; if you want to pay with a checking or savings account, you’ll need to supply your account number and your bank routing number.
Dial *PAY (*729) or 1-800-375-1126 to make a payment through our automated phone system.
- To make a payment on a different account say “Start over”. Then follow to prompts and say “Switch accounts” to provide the account and payment details.
- The system can provide the best payment arrangement choice that you’re eligible for. You won’t be able to edit the number of installments, dates, or amounts.
- You can make a payment with a care rep by dialing 611, there is an $8 payment support fee that will appear on your next bill for this service.
Pay by Text:
- You can make a payment with a T-Mobile care rep by dialing 611, there is an $8 payment support fee that will appear on your next bill for this service.
T-Mobile Billing Address:
To locate the correct address to mail a payment to a store near you, go to https://www.t-mobile.com/store-locator then enter your zip code.
Have questions & comments? (These addresses do not accept payments.)
T-Mobile Customer Relations
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
Legal correspondence mailing address
12920 SE 38th Street
Bellevue, WA 98006-1350
Pay in Person:
Find a T-Mobile service center online that is closest to you if you desire personalized assistance. There you can pay bills, exchange or upgrade equipment. Go to https://www.t-mobile.com/store-locatorand you will be asked to enter your zip code. Upon doing so, T-Mobile will provide you a list of stores in your area.
Need to Speak to Someone?
Customer Care & Technical Support available 24/7
Wireless Postpaid TEX Support available 7 a.m -9 p.m. local time
From a T-Mobile phone: 611
From another phone: 1-877-746-0909
Hearing and speech impaired: +1-877-296-1018 (3 a.m. to 10 p.m. PT daily)
While roaming internationally: +1-505-998-3793
Activate your account: 1-877-778-2107
Manage your account: 1-877-778-2106
Refill your account: 1-877-720-5195
Authorized Payment Locations:
Make a payment by check or cash at one of T-Mobiles many convenient payment locations. Visit https://www.t-mobile.com/store-locator and find a payment location near you!
Pay by AutoPay:
The most convenient way to pay your monthly bill is by signing up for AutoPay. You can automatically pay your bill from your checking or savings account or your debit or credit card and not have to remember to go through the steps each month. Go to https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1073 to find out more about this great feature
Need to Work out an Arrangement on Payments?
Need to pay after your bill’s due date? You may be able to make a payment arrangement so your service isn’t interrupted.
- Go to Make a payment arrangement site https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-4060
- Your available payment options will display.
- Enter the payment info and date, and then select Continue.
- Review the payment details, enter the credit/debit card information and select Submit.
- Be sure to take a screenshot or write down your confirmation number.